Join McKonly & Asbury on Friday, June 3, 2011 for our fourth annual TRENDS symposium focusing on accounting and audit issues for the insurance industry. The session provides 6.5 CPE credits, which includes 1 tax credit and 1 ethics credit. McKonly & Asbury is an approved continuing professional education program sponsor through the Pennsylvania State Board of Accountancy.
We have an exciting array of speakers and topics planned, based on comments we received from previous participants.
- Legislative Update - Patricia Vance, Pennsylvania State Senator and member of the Pennsylvania Banking & Insurance Committee.
- Insurance Department Update - Stephen Johnson, Deputy Insurance Commissioner, and David DelBiondo, Director, Bureau of Financial Examinations.
- Tax Update – McKonly & Asbury Tax Group
- Business/Professional Ethics – Elaine Nissley, MBA, CISA, PMP, CCSA, CRISC, Principal, McKonly & Asbury Risk Management Services Group.
- Cloud Computing & Social Media: Risks and Controls - Samuel BowerCraft, MIS, CISA, Senior Manager, McKonly & Asbury Risk Management Services Group.
- Reinsurance –Jane Taylor, FCAS, MAAA, JD, Consulting Actuary, Huggins Actuarial Services.
- Safeguarding Confidential Data – John Dormuth, MSIM, CPCU, ARM, Account Executive, McConkey Insurance & Benefits.
Sponsored by McKonly & Asbury and McConkey Insurance & Benefits, the symposium will take place at the Radisson Penn Harris Hotel & Convention Center at 1150 Camp Hill Bypass in Camp Hill, PA on June 3rd!
Agenda and Details
- June 3 (Friday)
- Registration starts at 7:30am
- The seminar will run from 8:00am to no later than 4:00pm.
- Radisson Penn Harris Hotel & Convention Center (Camp Hill)
The cost to attend is $50, which includes a continental breakfast and lunch.
To register, please contact Erin Hench at email@example.com or by calling 717-972-5814.